Welcome one, welcome all!

On behalf of everyone here in the Open Mind Podcast, we welcome you to our blog! I would like to ask anyone who follow us to please, leave us a comment in our comment box, comment an entry. Thank you everyone who supports us!

An Introduction!

Whoo!! Open Mind is now coming to the world! I would just like to thank you for viewing our Blogger, I hope you guys enjoy us. I would like to just open with a description about our podcast.

The Open Mind podcast is made up mainly of Four members, Edgar, our founder, Paper Clock, Co-Founder and Blogspot Editer, Hunter and Jackie, our Assistants. We are just a random group of people that somehow knows each other. We are going to be talking about, just random things, mainly showbiz it sounds like. We hope to have a podcast recorded and edited every week for your viewing pleasures. Right now we have just finished our second episode, and we are working really hard to get ourselfs setup online with RSS feed so you can listen to us. I hope you all enjoy this as much as we do. Right now I am trying to get this blogger going with some essential needs, RSS feed, and hell, I will have a chat box here on the right running soon. Right now the HTML web people that are hosting the one I like is currently down, but I hope to get one soon so you can chat with us. It is very easy to use, just like a messenger. There is a nice little log of recent posts, and all you have to do is type in a name for us to know you as, and leave a comment. If you have an email you wish us to contact, there is a box right next to name called HTML or website or something. Just leave it there and your name will become a link.

Well that is all I can think of, so I will post this. If you want to contact any of us, please do, and please no haters. Anyways, here are our emails you can contact us at.


Also, there are some websites you can check out that are sort of podcast related:
http://www.youtube.com/jacksemoberry - Jackie's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/olan231 - Paper's Channel

Also, just thought I would throw out that in my channel (Paper), there is mainly going to be me playing games, such as Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Stepmania, Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour, so I will go ahead and tell you if I have added anything from the Podcast into my channel.

Here is some Kevin and Bean if you are interested in listening to them. The Kevin and Bean Show is at 5:30 A.M. Pacific, 8:30 A.M. Eastern, 4:30 A.M. Alaskan Time. Here is their website:
And please, no haters as I said. And thanks for listening to us!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment